Wedding Ceremony – for those who have become legally married or have had a legal civil partnership and who would like to celebrate by way of a personalised ceremony in the venue of their choice shared with family and friends.
Commitment Ceremony – for couples who would like to make a public declaration of life-long love and commitment to one another.
Renewal of Vows – vow renewal is a way of celebrating your marriage and life together after a number of years together. It is a lovely way to reaffirm your love and commitment for one another.
Please note: a wedding ceremony is a celebration and therefore not legally binding.
Fees: from £550
- Initial face-to-face interview
- Preparation of draft bespoke ceremony
- Venue visit/ liaison
- Draft order of ceremony
- Second interview (or telephone/email if preferred) to agree the order of ceremony and finalise the ceremony draft.
- Provision of ceremony script
- Final interview and practice
- Officiate ceremony
- Presentation Folder
- Two ceremony elements
- Available for photographs as required.
Additional Costs to be agreed in advance:
- Travel expenses: Fee includes mileage within 10 miles of Newcastle City Centre. For travel in excess of this, an additional 45 pence per mile will be charged for visits to client or venue.
- Additional ceremony elements.
- Accommodation: At cost if overnight stay is required.
- Themed Outfit: At cost as required.
- Miscellaneous costs: as agreed.
Final agreed invoice to be paid in full on completion of final interview and practice.
Want to make and enquiry? Please send me a message using the form below.